Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New Leaf

Salam. Hello people

I'm re-branding my blog, finally. All the thoughts, knowledges, advices and dramas will be put in this site. No more All Hail Joy from now on. 

It's just not my nature to change my contacts, even my blog site. But, surprisingly it took me almost 3 years to realize the lameness of my previous URL blog site.

Cottoncandyflavouredstrawberry. I mean, candy and strawberry? What was I thinking?

So I decided to change the address more formal. So, this brand new site should be okay. Not lame at all.

As you can see from my previous site, it's full of crap, unnecessary links, followers and an overrated picture of me. So I'm teaching myself to keep the new one nice & simple.

Have I told you guys I'm a petai fetish? Well there you go, my brand new blog site. Hehe