Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cold Heart

I hate last week. Last week has been a pretty tough week. I can't think straight and my mind is all over the place, running in different directions. There are so many stuff lingering through my mind. So many worries, fears, thoughts, wondering how I am ever going to get through all the dramas and issues. Even some of the friends have noticed my behavior. 

I just don't feel like I know myself very well.  Most of the time I feel so awkward, you know, like I don't belong in my own skin. I get angry easily, I get frustrated at everything and I could just scream but there's no reason for it. This is so not like me.

So here I am, sitting in front of the laptop with a funky mood. Not knowing what to do, what to say, where to go. I'm feeling really antsy and insecure. There are so many things I should be doing, could be doing but I don't want to do any of them. What is wrong with me? Hmm

This has got to stop!